These chocolate crepes are perfect if you love both chocolate and crepes. The recipe is basically the same as for traditional French crepes, expect that you add cacao powder and sugar. As they are already sweet, you can serve them just with berries on top or if you are a chocolate addict, eat them with chocolate spread.
They are perfect for a weekend breakfast or as a dessert. Anyway, these chocolate crepes are delicious at every time of the day.
Chocolate Crepes with Blueberries and Raspberry Seeds
If you are a bit in a hurry, take two pans to make them, and you will only need the half of the time.
Do you like this recipe? Then also have a look at my basic crepe recipe and give me a star rating. That would be awesome!
- 2 eggs
- 240 ml milk
- 128 g all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp cacao powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth. If you don't have a blender, mix it in a large bowl using a whisk. Let the batter rest for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Preheat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add one tablespoon of butter or oil, let it melt and add one heaped spoon of the batter into the pan. Swirl until the bottom is covered.
- Cook for about 2 minutes, then turn your crepe and cook the other side for another 2 minutes.
- Repeat this procedure until no batter is left.