Needing the little extra for your BBQ? Surprise your guests with a homemade herb butter. It doesn’t just taste delicious, it looks soooo cute if you wrap a cordel around ❤
Homemade Herb Butter
- 100 g butter, room temperature
- 3 tbsp sliced chive
- 3 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Mix all ingredients until well evenly combined.
- Transfer the herb butter to a sheet of sandwich paper or baking paper.
- Form it to roll and freeze it for one hour.
- Serve your herb butter roll or store it in your freezer for up to two weeks.