Greek yogurt is so delicious, I love the consistency much more than the one of regular yogurt. But don’t you think too, it’s a bit boring always to eat just plain Greek yogurt? So here is an effortless way how you can pimp out your Greek yogurt in a few minutes. And you don’t need to be a good chef for my pimped out Greek yogurt recipe.
Pimped Out Greek Yogurt
- 1 greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp blueberry fruit powder
- 1 fig
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp cereals of your choice
- Mix the greek yogurt, fruit powder and 1 tbsp of honey in a bowl.
- Wash the fig and cut it into thin slices. Lay them on top of the yogurt mix and top it with one tablespoon of honey.
- Sprinkle your preferred cereals over and ready is your breakfast.