Simple homemade tomato burrata salad seasoned with olive oil, balsamic glaze, and fresh basil leaves. Served with in olive oil toasted warm bread.
This simple salad recipe with tomatoes and burrata is one of my favorites if I don’t have much time but still want something delicious and healthy for dinner. The combination of the creamy burrata cheese and the in olive oil crispy toasted bread is mouthwatering.
If you don’t know burrata or you always thought to yourself “what to make with this burrata?” when you saw it in the supermarket, now you know it’s perfect for an Italian salad with tomatoes. Burrata is similar to buffalo mozzarella, but the inside is even creamier. I love to dip my bread inside and eat it like that (no cutlery needed ?).
Top this burrata salad with the best olive oil, some fresh basil leaves, and balsamic glaze. I used a homemade balsamic glaze, but the bought one is delicious too. Let me know if you want that recipe for the homemade balsamic glaze.
Sharing is Caring
Do you like my recipe? I would love if you could leave me a star rating. This way I better get to know which recipes you like and can make more of them ? Also, tag me on Instagram @aline_made or #alinemade – I will future all of your delicious food pictures on my account when you made my recipe!
Tomato Burrata Salad with Toasted Bread
Burrata Tomato Salad
- 1 Burrata cheese
- 1 cup mixed tomatoes, sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh basil leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp balsamic glaze
- salt & pepper
- 2 slices bread
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- Slice the tomatoes very thin and chop the basil leaves. Arrange the tomatoes in a bowl, place the burrata on it, and top it with the basil leaves. Season with olive oil, balsamic cream, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the bread, on both sides, with the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan until golden. This will take you about 5 minutes.
- Serve the warm bread with the burrata tomato salad.
- I used mixed cherry tomatoes, but you can choose each kind of tomatoes for this salad.