The best and easiest recipe for a Vegan Instant Iced Coffee – a popular summer drink for all coffeeholics!
*The post today is kindly sponsored by NESCAFÉ Gold Bio.
Is there anything better than a cold drink which isn’t only refreshing but gives you an extra boost in energy? Let me show you how to make the most uncomplicated vegan iced coffee in just a minute.
The Secret to Quick Iced Coffee
The best way to make iced coffee at home is to use soluble instant coffee such as the new organic range from NESCAFÉ Gold. Instant coffee is not only delicious, but besides has particular advantages:
- Soluble with cold water → Makes cold coffee in seconds.
- No coffee maker required
Say goodbye to boiling water and brewing coffee! No hot coffee needed!
Isn’t that reason enough to make this recipe your new favorite summer drink recipe? Furthermore, this recipe is dairy free and made with two of my secret ingredients for extra taste.
Vegan Iced Coffee Ingredients
- Instant Coffee → NESCAFÉ Gold Bio
- Oat Milk
- Maple Syrup, can be substituted with agave nectar
- Vanilla Extract
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ice Cubes
- Use vanilla soy milk instead of oat milk and vanilla extract.
- Substitute oat milk with any plant-based milk such as almond milk, coconut milk, or soy milk.
- If you don’t like cinnamon and vanilla, leave them out.
- You can halve the amount of instant coffee for a lighter version.
How To Make Iced Coffee With Instant Coffee
This recipe is very simple and can be done by anybody. Add all ingredients into a glass, mix well, and serve over ice. Although it’s important to add the ice cubes only after you’ve mixed everything, otherwise the ground cinnamon turns into little clumps.
I like to add everything into a clean jam jar and shake it very well. This way, you are ending up with a little foam on top. Also, it’s a creative way to serve your vegan instant iced coffee in a jar with a straw.
Best Instant Coffee For Iced Coffee
The new organic NESCAFÉ Gold Bio is perfect to use for this recipe. It’s a quality coffee, certified Fairtrade, and is grown respectfully in regards to the environment and farmers. NESCAFÉ Gold Bio is made with 100% organic Arabica coffee beans and therefore stands for quality.
Honestly, I am quite impressed by the easy use of instant coffee in the kitchen. The fact that you can dissolve it in cold and hot water is fascinating and speaks for itself. If you like to cook with coffee, check out those delicious NESCAFÉ recipes.
More Coffee Recipe You’ll Love:
More Summer Drink Recipe You’ll Love:
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I would love it if you leave me a 5-star rating or comment. This way, I better get to know which recipes you like and can make more of them.
Vegan Instant Iced Coffee
- 2 tsp instant coffee , NESCAFÉ Gold Bio
- ¾ cup (180ml) cold water
- ¼ cup (60ml) oat milk, or any other plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, or agave nectar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract, optional
- 1/8 tsp ground cinnamon, optional
- ice cubes
- Add all ingredient into a glass and stir well.
- Serve over ice.
- It’s important to add the ice cubes after all ingredients are well mixed, otherwise, the ground cinnamon turns clumpy.
- Use only 1 tsp instant coffee for a lighter version.