Lemon Apple Ginger Shot
Boost your immune system with this easy homemade apple and lemon ginger shot and stay healthy during the winter. You only need a few ingredients to make this apple ginger shot at home.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 1 apple
- 0.5 lemon only juice
- 1 inch piece (30g) ginger
- 1 tsp ground turmeric or a piece fresh turmeric
- 1 cup (240ml) water
- 1 tbsp date syrup or agave nectar, maple syrup, or fresh dates
Remove the core from the apple and chop it roughly. Peel and roughly chop the ginger.
Add all ingredients in a blender and blend for about one minute until smooth.
Fill into a glass bottle and keep refrigerated for up to one week.
- Drink one shot every morning.
- Don't have a blender?
- Replace the apple and water with 1 cup (240ml) apple juice.
- Grate the ginger using a Zester.
- Add all ingredient in a shaker or glass bottle and shake well.
Calories: 21kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 2mg | Potassium: 53mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 10IU | Vitamin C: 4.6mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg