This vegan tzatziki sauce recipe is super easy and quick to make. Plus, you only need a handful of ingredients to make this original Greek dip with cucumber, garlic, and yogurt at home!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- ½ cup (100g) grated cucumber ½ cup is about ¼ of a cucumber
- ¾ cup (180g) soy yogurt or any plant-based yogurt
- ½ lemon only juice
- 1 small clove garlic grated or pressed
- 1 tbsp fresh dill, minced or 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
Coarsely grate the cucumber and finely grate the garlic.
Add all ingredients in a bowl and mix together.
You can serve it right away or let it sit for 30 minutes until the flavor has fully developed.
*If you prefer your Tzatziki less liquid, core the cucumber before grating or transfer your grated cucumber in a sieve, sprinkle with sea salt, and let the liquid drain for a few minutes to get rid of the excess water.
- Keeps fresh for 3 days. Store it in a airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Garnish with olive oil, fresh dill, and lemon wedges.
Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 297mg | Potassium: 41mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin C: 13.5mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 0.1mg