Roasted Asparagus Salad
Roasted asparagus salad on a creamy strawberry vinaigrette - a healthy and quick to make vegan spring salad.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 7 oz (200g) green asparagus
- 7 0z (200g) white asparagus
- 2 tbsp strawberry vinaigrette *see notes
Prepare the asparagus. Green: Trim off the tough parts at the end. White: Trim off the tough ends and peel until beneath the head.
Heat a skillet with oil, add the asparagus and roast them for 5-10 minutes over medium heat. → 5 minutes: crunchy | 10 minutes: soft.
Mix with the strawberry vinaigrette and serve warm or let it cool down before serving. Store in the fridge for max. one day.
- You can prepare the salad either only with green or white asparagus.
- The strawberry vinaigrette goes very well with this salad. Use this dressing as an alternative: 2 tbsp olive oil, 1 tbsp vinegar, 1 tbsp agave nectar, salt, and pepper.
- Serve with freshly chopped strawberries.
Calories: 95kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 200mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 775IU | Vitamin C: 5.5mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 2.1mg