Fresh, delicious, and full of vitamin C! This mango lemonade is the perfect yellow summer drink for all mangoholics!
- 1 mango chopped
- 1 lemon only juice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar maple syrup or any other sugar works too
- 2 cups (480ml) cold water
- ice cubes
- sparkling water optional
Peel and chop the mango in chunks. Squeeze the lemon.
Add all ingredients into a blender (immersion blender works too) and blend until smooth.
Serve over ice. Add some sparkling water if you like your lemonade fizzy.
- This lemonade is almost like a juice and therefore perfect to fill up with sparkling water or ice cubes. Dilute with more water for a thinner lemonade.
- Store the lemonade for up to three days in your fridge.
- Add more sugar for a sweeter or more lemon juice for a sourer drink.
- Use mango pulp or frozen mango if mangoes aren't in season.
Calories: 49kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 107mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 445IU | Vitamin C: 29.3mg | Calcium: 15mg | Iron: 0.2mg