Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta
The tastiest and juiciest roasted cherry tomato pasta ever! This vegan pasta recipe with oven roasted cherry tomatoes is super easy, quick, and a perfect family dinner!
- 2 cups (10.5oz | 300g= cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic peeled and smashed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian herbs
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 7 oz (200g) spaghetti
Preheat the oven to 390°F/200°C.
Add all ingredients into a baking dish and toss until combined.
Bake it for 20 minutes. Toss it every 5-10 minutes.
In the meantime, cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions al dente. Drain and set aside.
Take the roasted cherry tomatoes out of the oven, add the spaghetti, and stir for one minute until the spaghetti has soaked up the leftover juice.
Serve it with vegan parmesan and fresh basil.
- Use your favorite kind of pasta to make this recipe.
- How long does it stay fresh? If you store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator, it stays fresh for 3 days.
- How do I reheat leftovers? The easiest way is to cook them with some oil for about 5 minutes in a large skillet. Or of course, reheat in a microwave if you have one.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 365kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 17g | Sodium: 594mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g