Veggie Soba Noodles with Miso Sauce
Healthy soba noodles with vegetables and a delicious miso sauce.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 shallot or small onion peeled and cut into quarters
- 1 garlic clove thinly sliced
- 2 cm ginger peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 stalk lemongrass thinly sliced (I always remove the first layer of the lemongrass)
- 1 carrot peeled and cut into long sticks
- 100 g Chinese cabbage thinly sliced
- 3 green onions scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds roast them for about 5 minutes on medium heat until golden
- 50 g soba noodles cooked according to the label (about 4 minutes in hot water)
Soba Noodles with Veggies
Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat until hot.
Add the coconut oil, shallot, garlic, ginger, and lemongrass and cook for about 2 minutes until golden.
Add the carrots and Chinese cabbage, cook for 5 minutes on medium high.
Meanwhile, cook the soba noodles according to the label and add them to the veggies.
Add the miso sauce and stir for another minute until everything is well combined.
Serve the noodles in a bowl and top with green onions and sesame seeds.
Calories: 562kcal | Carbohydrates: 73g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 2101mg | Potassium: 743mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 10815IU | Vitamin C: 26.2mg | Calcium: 191mg | Iron: 5.9mg