Strawberry Banana Smoothie
Healthy strawberry banana smoothie recipe with 4 ingredients! Delicious, fresh, healthy, and quickly made - one of the best summer smoothies for all strawberry fans!
- Strawberries: I recommend using frozen strawberries to make this smoothie. If you use fresh ones, add ice cubes to keep it cold.
- Do you like it creamy & thick? Add dairy-free yogurt or prepare the smoothie with only 1/2 cup of milk to make it even thicker.
- Do you like it sweet? Ripe strawberries should be sweet enough. But if you have the urge to sweeten it, use maple syrup, agave syrup, or dates.
- Extra toppings? Add flaxseeds, oats, protein powder, peanut butter, or nuts to the blender.
- Vanilla: Use dairy-free milk with vanilla flavor instead of vanilla extract.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 291kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 116mg | Potassium: 761mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 41g | Vitamin A: 568IU | Vitamin C: 95mg | Calcium: 368mg | Iron: 3mg