Dalgona coffee - the viral coffee trend from South Korea! Hello Coffee Foam! This trendy Korean whipped coffee is the creamiest coffee recipe you have ever seen!
- 2 tbsp instant coffee
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp boiling water
- 2 cups oat milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- Ice cubes optional
Add instant coffee, sugar, and boiling water in a beaker or large bowl. Mix at high speed using an electric hand mixer until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
Divide the milk between two glasses, add some ice cubes, and top each with half of the whipped coffee foam.
- Do you like your coffee hot? Use hot milk and top it with the whipped coffee foam.
- Mixer: It worked best using a beaker and a hand mixer. However, you can also use a stand mixer. I don’t recommend whisking by hand.
- Have patience: It takes some time until the coffee starts to form stiff peaks. Depending on how much power your mixer has. It took me about 5 minutes to achieve this foaminess.
- Touch of Vanilla? If you love a touch of vanilla, use vanilla oat milk.
- Do you like strong coffee? Reduce the amount of non-dairy milk or make only one dalgona coffee with the whipped coffee foam instead of two.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 121mg | Potassium: 510mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 927IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 337mg | Iron: 1mg