Tomato Burrata Salad
Heirloom Tomato Burrata Salad - A super simple yet delicious summer salad! It's ready on the table in only 5 minutes, fresh, healthy, and comes with delicious flavors!
- 4 small balls (~ 7 ounces) fresh burrata or a regular 7-ounce burrata
- 1.3 lb heirloom tomatoes or mixed tomatoes of choice
- a few leaves fresh basil
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- a few splashes balsamic glaze
- salt & pepper
Slice the tomatoes and arrange them on a large serving platter. Top with fresh basil leaves. Arrange the burrata balls on top.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle with olive oil and a few splashes of balsamic cream.
Serve with fresh bread!
- I highly suggest using heirloom tomatoes to make this recipe!
- Can also be served as a light summer dinner for two.
- Burrata: I love serving this salad with mini burrata cheese balls. Feel free to use a regular 7 or 8-ounce burrata to make this recipe. → Carefully tear it apart and arrange on the tomatoes.
- Balsamic Glaze: The BEST condiment for this salad! If you don't have it at hand, substitute with balsamic vinegar.
Calories: 216kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 8mg | Potassium: 349mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1575IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 278mg | Iron: 1mg