Vegan BLT Sandwich
This utterly delicious vegan BLT sandwich is filled with smoky tofu bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and vegan mayo! It's the perfect BLT tofu sandwich for vegans!
- 1 portion vegan tofu bacon or vegan bacon substitute of choice
- 8 slices bread or toast
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 2 medium tomatoes sliced
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo or more
Optional: Toast the bread.
Spread each slice with vegan mayo.
Place lettuce, tomatoes, and tofu bacon on half of the bread slices and top with the other halves. Slice and enjoy.
- Feel free to add sliced onions to the sandwiches.
- Tofu Bacon: Can be prepared up to a few days in advance and stored in the refrigerator. Use it either cold or reheat for a few minutes in a skillet with a little oil.
- Can I prepare those BLT sandwiches in advance? Sure, they are excellent for meal prepping. Prepare them up to one day in advance and store packed in plastic/aluminum wrap or airtight container in the fridge. Eat cold or reheat in a toaster, skillet, or panini press.
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 337mg | Potassium: 259mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 552IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 3mg