Iced Vanilla Latte
A delicious and refreshing iced vanilla latte recipe for hot summer days! Let me show you how to make a vanilla latte with whipped cream and topped with salted caramel sauce!
- ⅔ cup (150ml) vanilla soy milk
- 5 ice cubes
- 1 shot espresso
- 2 tbsp whipped cream vegan: use plant-based whipped cream
- 2 tsp salted caramel sauce optional
- Use 1/2 cup strong cold brew coffee or 1-2 tsp instant coffee instead of an espresso shot.
- Don't have vanilla milk? Use any plant-based milk instead (I love oat milk) and stir in vanilla extract (1 tsp or more) and 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar.
Calories: 125kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 139mg | Potassium: 211mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 590IU | Vitamin C: 10.8mg | Calcium: 210mg | Iron: 0.7mg