Strawberry Avocado Pasta Salad
A creamy vegan summer pasta salad with avocado, strawberries, toasted almonds, and dairy-free yogurt dressing! Fresh, delicious, and easy to prepare!
- 7 oz pasta
- 1 ⅓ cup strawberries sliced
- 1 avocado diced
- ¼ cup almonds chopped & toasted
- 1 scallion sliced
- ¼ cup dairy-free yogurt
- 2 tbsp vegan mayo
- 2-3 tbsp lime juice ~ 1 lime
- 1 tbsp water or more to thin the dressing
- ½ tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp salt or more to taste
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 small clove garlic minced, optional
Cook pasta according to the packet instructions in boiling salt water until al dente. Drain, toss with some olive oil if desired, and set aside to cool for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix all ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl.
Combine everything in a large serving bowl and toss until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper!
- Make your own vegan mayo with this easy Homemade Vegan Mayo Recipe!
- Make-Ahead: This salad can be made up to one day in advance. Store it in the refrigerator until 30 minutes before serving.
- Keeps fresh for 3 days. Store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Calories: 397kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Sodium: 355mg | Potassium: 520mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 75mg | Iron: 2mg