Vegan Nectarine & Peach Puff Pastry Tarts
These utterly tasty mini vegan nectarine and peach puff pastry tarts are the perfect summer fruit dessert! Peach Tarts are so easy and quick to make, and every stone fruit lover adores them!
Stone Fruit Tarts
- 1 sheet vegan puff pastry
- 3 nectarines or peaches or a mixture of both
- ¼ cup (40g) hazelnuts chopped & roasted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
Preheat the oven to 390°F/ 200°C.
Chop and roast the hazelnuts for ∼ 5 minutes over medium heat (in a small non-stick skillet).
Cut the fresh peaches or nectarines in equally small slices.
Divide the puff pastry sheet into 8 equal long rectangles and transfer them on a with parchment paper lined baking sheet.
Mix the vegan egg wash and brush each puff pastry with it using a basting brush. Sprinkle the hazelnuts in the middle of each one, arrange the fruit slices on top, and drizzle with maple syrup. Bake 15 minutes until golden brown. Transfer to a cooling rack and let them cool before serving.
- Optional: Sprinkle the tarts with powdered sugar before serving!
- Use plums or apricots instead of nectarines.
- They are the best when enjoyed fresh and within the same day you bake them. Leftovers can be stored for one day refrigerated in an airtight container. Reheat in the oven before serving!
- Use this Homemade Rough Puff Pastry to make this recipe.
Calories: 230kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 78mg | Potassium: 162mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 175IU | Vitamin C: 3.1mg | Calcium: 19mg | Iron: 1.1mg