A delicious baguette pizza which is done in 15 minutes. This vegetarian recipe is perfect if you are craving a quick pizza but don't have time to make pizza dough. It's also suitable to make ahead and serve as a party appetizer.
- 1 baguette
- 1 mozzarella chopped
- a handful cherry tomatoes sliced
- a handful fresh basi leaves chopped
- 1 cup (220g) tomato passata
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aceto balsamico
- 1 tsp sugar
- 0.5 tsp salt
Preheat your oven to 445°F/230°C. Mix all ingredients for the pizza sauce and set aside.
Cut the baguette in the middle and then slice it lengthwise in half. Place it on a with baking sheet lined baking tray. Spread it with the pizza sauce, top it with the chopped tomatoes and mozzarella.
Bake your baguette pizza for 10 minutes. Sprinkle it with fresh basil leaves and enjoy it.
- Top the baguette with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Use tomato sauce with herbs if you are in a hurry.
- Make it ahead and serve it cold as a party appetizer.
Calories: 519kcal | Carbohydrates: 75g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Sodium: 1509mg | Potassium: 484mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 255IU | Vitamin C: 11.4mg | Calcium: 138mg | Iron: 5.2mg