Homemade Chai Tea Latte
Delicious homemade chai tea latte recipe with the typical winter spices like cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, and ginger. This recipe is using almond milk and therefore suitable for vegans.
- ¾ cup (180ml) boiling water
- 1 teabag chai tea or black tea SPECIAL.T Masala Chai
- ¼ cup almond milk frothed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or other sweetener
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground cloves
- ⅛ tsp ground cardamom
- ⅛ tsp grated ginger
- 1 pinch salt
- Almond milk is excellent for frothing and gives you a nice foam. But you can also use any other plant-based milk for this recipe.
- If you make the recipe with the MASTER.T machine, use the Masala Chai tea. Therefore place the milk in your cup and mix it with the spices and maple syrup before you press the tea latte function.
Calories: 66kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Sodium: 132mg | Potassium: 45mg | Sugar: 12g | Calcium: 97mg