Roasted Cauliflower Pasta with Garlic and Olives
Oven roasted cauliflower with garlic, black olives and onions served with spaghetti - the perfect quick midweek meal with carbs and veggies. This roasted cauliflower pasta is vegan, delicious, and made in 40 minutes.
- 3 cups (450g | ∼½ head) cauliflower florets chopped
- ½ cup (90g) black olives
- 2 small onions peeled & quartered
- ½ head garlic peeled
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- ⅛ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ lemon only zest
- ½ tsp sriracha or sambal oelek | chipotle | chili flakes
- Serve the pasta with vegan cheese or nutritional yeast.
- If you don't like olives, substitute them with ~½ tbsp capers.
Calories: 627kcal | Carbohydrates: 95g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 613mg | Potassium: 839mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 135IU | Vitamin C: 97.8mg | Calcium: 107mg | Iron: 2.5mg