Vegan Italian Sun Dried Tomato Pasta Salad
A favorite vegan Italian pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes, roasted pine nuts, and fresh herbs - perfect for every summer party.
- 7 oz (200g) pasta I used Farfalle
- 1/4 cup (60g) sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil in thin strips
- 2 tbsp pine nuts roasted
- 2 scallions chopped
- 4 tbsp fresh Italian herbs e.g. basil, sage, thyme, rosemary, oregano
Italian Salad Dressing
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar or any other vinegar
- 2 tsp mustard
- 2 tsp agave nectar or any other sweetener
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 garlic clove minced
Cook the pasta in boiling salt water al dente. Drain and set aside to cool.
Roast the pine nuts for 5 minutes over medium heat. Chop the sun-dried tomatoes, scallions, and fresh herbs.
Mix all ingredients for the dressing in a large bowl. Add all the other ingredients and toss until combined. Serve immediately or store up to two days in your fridge.
- Serves 4 as a side dish, 2 as a main dish.
Calories: 380kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 636mg | Potassium: 294mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 470IU | Vitamin C: 13.4mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1.6mg