Vegan Instant Iced Coffee
The best and easiest recipe for a vegan Instant Iced Coffee – a popular summer drink for all coffeeholic!
- 2 tsp instant coffee NESCAFÉ Gold Bio
- ¾ cup (180ml) cold water
- ¼ cup (60ml) oat milk or any other plant-based milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave nectar
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract optional
- ⅛ tsp ground cinnamon optional
- ice cubes
- It's important to add the ice cubes after all ingredients are well mixed, otherwise, the ground cinnamon turns clumpy.
- Use only 1 tsp instant coffee for a lighter version.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 116mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 125IU | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 0.5mg