Read in: Deutsch
A delicious baguette pizza which
Sometimes we don’t have a lot of time to cook but still want to enjoy a delicious homemade meal. This quick baguette pizza recipe is perfect for these days. It’s made in only 15 minutes and equally delicious than homemade pizza.
French Bread Pizza Recipe
Make sure to get the best quality French bread for this recipe. I tend to take the original French baguette which is more crispy than the French bread which is often sold in the supermarket. Check out your local bakery for high-quality bread.
Despite the quick preparation time, the other advantage of this homemade french bread pizza is that you can choose your topping. I like it simple with tomatoes, mozzarella (Buffalo mozzarella is my favorite), and fresh basil. Mix it up with other cheese or toppings like pineapple and vegetables. Make this baguette pizza YOURS!
What do I need for a quick pizza?
- Baguette or French bread
- Homemade Pizza Sauce (storebought one works too if you are in a hurry)
- Cherry Tomatoes & Fresh Basil Leaves or YOUR Preferred Pizza Toppings
How To Make Baguette Pizza
- Cut the baguette in the middle and slice it lengthwise in half.
- Spread it with the pizza sauce.
- Top it with sliced cherry tomatoes or YOUR preferred pizza toppings.
- Top it with the mozzarella – You can use your hands to pull the mozzarella into small chunks. I prefer to use Buffalo Mozzarella.
- Bake your baguette pizza for 10
minutesin the preheated oven 450°F/230°C.
Did You Try This Recipe?
I would love it if you leave me a 5-star rating or comment. This way, I better get to know which recipes you like and can make more of them.
Baguette PizzaLeave a Review Print Pin
- 1 baguette
- 1 mozzarella, chopped
- a handful cherry tomatoes, sliced
- a handful fresh basi leaves, chopped
- 1 cup (220g) tomato passata
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp aceto balsamico
- 1 tsp sugar
- 0.5 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 445°F/230°C. Mix all ingredients for the pizza sauce and set aside.
- Cut the baguette in the middle and then slice it lengthwise in half. Place it on a with baking sheet lined baking tray. Spread it with the pizza sauce, top it with the chopped tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake your baguette pizza for 10 minutes. Sprinkle it with fresh basil leaves and enjoy it.
- Top the baguette with your favorite pizza toppings.
- Use tomato sauce with herbs if you are in a hurry.
- Make it ahead and serve it cold as a party appetizer.