Quick and easy pasta sauce with creme fraiche! Tastes delicious with spaghetti and is perfect for lunch or dinner!
If you are looking for a simple and quick dinner, this Spaghetti with Tomato Creme Fraiche Sauce is the perfect recipe for you. It’s ready to serve in 20 minutes and does taste like you are sitting with some friends in a little city in Italy enjoying some homemade spaghetti.
The combination of tomatoes with the creme fraiche makes this pasta dish creamy and fresh at the same time.
Quick Creme Fraiche Pasta Sauce
The sauce doesn’t take long to cook. Therefore it’s perfect to do it while cooking your spaghetti al dente. When the spaghetti is cooked, just mix it with the sauce and cook for another one minutes until everything is well combined. Add some parmesan if you are a cheese lover and ready is your dinner.
I love to make this spaghetti with tomato and creme fraiche sauce recipe if I don’t have too much time to cook but want to eat something delicious with some carbohydrates.
Perfect Leftover Pasta Sauce With Creme Fraiche
The sauce is also great if you have prepared too much pasta the day before and don’t have any sauce left. This tomato creme fraiche pasta sauce is ready in 10 minutes. Toss with some leftover pasta and you have a perfectly delicous lefotver creme fraiche spaghetti.
More Pasta Recipe You’ll Love:
DID YOU TRY THIS RECIPE?
I would love it if you leave me a 5-star rating or comment. This way I better get to know which recipes you like and can make more of them.
Spaghetti with Tomato Creme Fraiche Sauce
- 2 tbsp (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 2 cloves (2 cloves) garlic
- 2 (2 ) onions
- 2 (2 ) tomatoes
- 0.5 tbsp (0.5 tbsp) sugar
- 100 ml (0.4 cups) water
- 150 g (0.7 cups) creme fraiche
- salt & pepper
- 180 g (0.4 cups) spaghetti
- Cook the spaghetti in a large bowl with one-liter boiling water and half a teaspoon of salt until al dente. This takes about 9-12 minutes -> Have a look at the label of the spaghetti package to know the exact time.
- Meanwhile, peel the garlic cloves and onion and cut them into thin slices.
- Preheat a nonstick frying pan with two tablespoon olive oil and roast the sliced garlic and onion for 3 minutes over medium heat.
- Cut the tomatoes into small cubes and add them to the pan. Cook for another 1 minute, then add a half tablespoon of sugar and caramelize it for 2 minutes.
- Add the water and creme fraiche to the pan and cook until the spaghetti is al dente. Season it with salt and pepper.
- When your spaghetti is al dente, drain them and add them to the sauce.
- Cook the spaghetti with the sauce together for another minute, this helps that the sauce will stick on the spaghetti.
Nutrition per Serving