Read in: Deutsch
One of the best vegan avocado chocolate mousse recipe ever – creamy, delicious, healthy and a must for all chocolate lovers.
This vegan avocado chocolate mousse is made with the best and healthiest ingredients you would never guess when thinking of chocolate mousse. Plus, it’s a brilliant idea to smuggle in some vitamins for your kids.
In my opinion, it’s the best freshly made, as the texture is fluffy and more like a chocolate pudding. But you can also refrigerate it before serving for a firmer chocolate mousse. Therefore it’s an excellent dessert to prepare in advance. For an even fluffier chocolate mousse, you might want to check out this vegan chocolate mousse with aquafaba.
Avocado Banana Chocolate Mousse Ingredients
- Avocado: for its creamy texture.
- Banana: give this mousse a creamy texture and a pleasant sweet taste.
- Dark chocolate: the main ingredient to call it chocolate mousse.
- Maple syrup: to add sweetness. If you use a super ripe avocado and banana, maple syrup might not be necessary.
- Soy milk: to make it light and fluffy.
- Lime juice: the sour note for a balanced taste.
Avocado Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or over a water bath.
- Throw all ingredients into your food processor or immersion blender and blend until you have a creamy chocolate mousse.
More Vegan Chocolate Recipes
Vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse
- 1/2 cup (80g) dark chocolate
- 1 avocado
- 1 banana
- 1 lime, only juice
- 1/4 cup (60ml) soy milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Melt the chocolate over a water bath or in the microwave.
- Blend all ingredients in your food processor or with an immersion blender until you have a creamy chocolate mousse. Add more maple syrup for a sweeter taste.
- Serve the chocolate mousse immediately or store for up to one day in your fridge.
- Decorate the chocolate mousse with seasonal fruit or vegan whipped cream.