The best ever brioche French toast recipe. Quick, easy, and amazingly tasty. Top this 10 minutes French toast with cinnamon, sugar, and fresh fruits for a perfect start into your day.
This brioche french toast recipe is a must for every french toast lover. It is very soft inside and has the typical taste of the delicious brioche, which is richer in its flavor than regular bread or toast bread.
It can be a challenge to find brioche bread in the form of toast, therefore why not making your own brioche? You can make my basic brioche bread recipe, it’s the perfect base for this brioche french toast.
How To Cook Your Brioche French Toast?
Dip the brioche bread in a mix of egg and milk, and cook each side until crispy. Don’t spare with the butter to cook this brioche French toast. It needs a little bit of fat for its delicious taste and crispiness. Serve it with cinnamon, sugar, and fresh fruits. You can substitute the sugar with date syrup or coconut blossom syrup.
- 4 slices brioche bread
- 2 eggs
- 160 ml milk
- 2 tbsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp butter
- Mix the egg, milk, vanilla, extract, and a pinch of salt in a wide bowl.
- Dip a slice of brioche bread in the mixture, let it soak for 30 seconds, turn it around and let it soak for another 30 seconds. Transfer your soaked brioche slice to another plate.
- Repeat step 2 with the other slices.
- Preheat a large non-stick frying pan with one tablespoon of butter over medium heat.
- Cook your soaked brioche slices for 3 minutes on each side. Add more butter when you turn them around. If your pan is not big enough to cook all four slices at once, you can use two pans or cook them in two parts.
- Serve your brioche french toast with cinnamon, sugar, and berries.