Read in: Deutsch
This rose milk tea recipe is a must know comfort drink for cold days. Black tea infused with rose water and honey makes a delicious rose tea latte.
Rose Milk Tea Comfort Drink
When the days start to get shorter and colder, you know winter is slowly making his way to us. And precisely for these days, I created for you this hot comfort drink aka rose and black tea latte recipe. It’s perfectly enjoyable on lazy Sundays or when you are coming home after a stressful day at work. Holding this delicious black tea latte in your hands and smelling the pleasant scent of rose makes you feel calm and relaxed.
The majority of people here in Switzerland don’t drink black tea with milk. It was the English influence of my coworkers from London who taught me that a cup of black tea tastes so much better with milk in it. If you are a black tea with milk newbie, please give it a try.
Where To Buy Rose Water?
You can find rose water in almost every Asian shop or the Asian section of a supermarket. As an alternative, you can use one tea bag of rose tea or loose rose tea and steep it with the black tea.
How To Make Rose & Black Tea Latte?
- Boil water and steep a black tea bag for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix in honey and rose water.
- Foam milk in a milk frother and add it to your tea.
- Enjoy your rose milk tea while hot.
- VEGAN: Use plant-based milk and substitute the honey with coconut sugar.
More Hot Comfort Drinks
Sharing Is Caring
Do you like my recipe? I would love if you leave me a rating or comment. This way I better get to know which recipes you like and can make more of them ? Also, tag me on Instagram @aline_made or #alinemade – I will future all of your delicious food pictures on my account when you made my recipe!
Rose Tea Latte
- 1 cup (240ml) water
- 1 black tea bag
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp rose water
- 1/3 cup (80ml) milk
- Bring the water to the boil. Switch off the heat, add the tea bag, and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag. Stir in the honey and rose water. Pour into a cup.
- Foam the milk using a milk frother. If you don’t have one, heat up the milk in a small pot. Add the milk to the tea and enjoy your rose tea latte.
- You can top your rose tea latte with red fruit powder for a pretty look.