A creamy beetroot latte made with cashew milk and cooked beetroot. This vegan homemade latte is very
Homemade Latte With Beetroot
Beetroot latte, which is also known as red velvet latte (usually made with coffee), is a delicious creamy drink made with milk, freshly cooked beetroot, cinnamon, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract. It’s a wonderful alternative to coffee in the mornings or to enjoy it as a warm winter drink.
The beetroot gives this homemade latte
How To Make Beetroot Latte
This beetroot recipe is very easy to make in only 10 minutes.
- Blend cashew milk with cooked beetroot and all the spices in a food processor or high-speed blender.
- Let it simmer over medium heat for about 5 minutes until the flavor is fully developed.
- You can use your preferred milk for this recipe.
- Substitute the coconut sugar with honey or agave syrup.
- Add one teaspoon of raw cacao powder if you are a chocoholic.
- Only take half the amount of beetroot for a lighter drink or substitute it with beetroot powder or beetroot juice.
More Winter Drink Recipes
Sharing is Caring
Do you like my recipe? I would love if you leave me a rating or comment. This way I better get to know which recipes you like and can make more of them ? Also, tag me on Instagram @aline_made or #alinemade – I will future all of your delicious food pictures on my account when you made my recipe!
- 1 cup (240ml) cashew milk, or milk of your choice
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp (75g) cooked beetroot
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of salt
- Blend all ingredients until smooth and creamy.
- Simmer it for 5 minutes over medium heat. Enjoy your beetroot latte!
- If you are a chocoholic like me, add one tablespoon of raw cacao powder.
- This beetroot latte is very nutritious due to the high amount of used beetroot. If you prefer a lighter version of it, half the amount of used beetroot in the recipe.
- Substitute the cooked beetroot with beetroot powder or beetroot juice.