Read in: Deutsch
Fresh, delicious, and full of vitamin C! This mango lemonade is the perfect yellow summer drink for all mangoholics!
Do you love mango? Do you love lemonade? And do you love summer drinks loaded with vitamins and flavor? If yes, this simply mango lemonade recipe is perfect for you!
Not only does this mango drink smell like summer, yet it also looks like summer with its vibrant yellow color. Mangos are best during summer time and therefore perfect to be used for any kind of recipes.
This lemonade recipe is easy to make, and you don’t need sparkling water, but you can, if you like to.
I will show you two different versions. One with a thicker consistency almost like mango juice and one with a sparkling mango cocktail feeling taste.
Simply Mango Lemonade
This mango drink is straightforward to make with only a few ingredients.
- Fresh ripe mangoes, mango pulp or frozen mango works too (especially in winter)
- Lemon juice or lime juice
- Agave nectar (a healthier sugar version and easier to dissolve in cold water), you can also use maple syrup or any other sugar
- Two cups of water, or more to make it thinner
- Ice cubes for serving
- Optional: Sparkling water
I love to serve this mango drink as a mocktail or in a large pitcher for summer parties, enjoy it as a vitamin loaded summer drink during the day, or use it as a base for cocktail recipes!
If you love summer drinks with mango, you might also love this vegan mango lassi recipe!
Mango Lemonade Recipe
- Cut away the flesh of the mango. Check out this excellent guide on how to cut a mango.
- Add it with all the other ingredients into your blender and blend until smooth. The mango lemonade has now a thick consistency, almost like mango juice, which is perfect for serving. If you like it thinner, add more water and blend again.
Two ways for serving:
- Serve over ice. → The mango drink will get thinner when the ice starts to melt.
- Fill a glass with ice cubes, fill up 2/3 with mango lemonade, and fill it up with sparkling water.
The riper the mango is, the sweeter your drink will be. Add more sugar if your mango isn’t sweet at all.
You can store this mango lemonade for up to at three days in your fridge.
Simply Lemonade Variations
You can make this lemonade recipe with every other fruit which is in season.
Use about 1/2 – 1 cup freshly chopped fruits and blend them with all the other ingredients.
Serve over ice or with sparkling water like this mango version.
More Summer Drinks You’ll Love:
- Vegan Mango Lassi
- Watermelon Water
- Homemade Iced Tea
- Agua de Jamaica | Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Thai Iced Tea
- Instant Iced Coffee
Did you try this recipe?
I would love it if you leave me a 5-star rating or comment. This way, I better get to know which recipes you like and can make more of them.
Mango LemonadeLeave a Review Print Pin
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1 lemon, only juice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar, maple syrup or any other sugar works too
- 2 cups (480ml) cold water
- ice cubes
- sparkling water, optional
- Peel and chop the mango in chunks. Squeeze the lemon.
- Add all ingredients into a blender (immersion blender works too) and blend until smooth.
- Serve over ice. Add some sparkling water if you like your lemonade fizzy.
- This lemonade is almost like a juice and therefore perfect to fill up with sparkling water or ice cubes. Dilute with more water for a thinner lemonade.
- Store the lemonade for up to three days in your fridge.
- Add more sugar for a sweeter or more lemon juice for a sourer drink.
- Use mango pulp or frozen mango if mangoes aren’t in season.